Thursday, October 17, 2019

my future job

Hi everyone!

The truth is that when I had to decide that studying I had no idea what to do with my life in the future but I was always interested in nature and with the food, so I started looking for university careers related to that. Until one day I discover the career of agronomy and I decided to go in and study thath because it had the specialty of oenology. I've always found the vineyards something wonderful, and I always immagine me working one day in a vineyard. At the moment I am doing my last year and decided take many courses related to wine production like: Vilification, Degustation de vinos, etc. I think I like to do a post degree but in the future because
the truth is that I prefer to go out of the university first, work in a vineyard to have experience and in the future think about post degree, hopefully outside of Chile.
At this moment I want to work this summer on a vendimia to have experience, the vendimia is difficult because you have to work hard, 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, but it is the only way to start working as a winemaker in a vineyard like a professional.

1 comment: