Thursday, June 13, 2019

Hello everyone! 

Uff ! Im so tired because the term is almost to end! 

I wanted to comment that this year is my last for my graduation, and this term was very hard to me because I have 8 subjects, also I´m a "helper" of one subject called "procesos enológicos" and as if that were not enough I am working on my "tesis".

Among all my subjects I have two that are my favorite, they are called: " análisis sensorial" and " vinificación" .
In "vinificacion" we have theoretical classes but also we visit many vines. This term we go to 5 diferents vines. Where they teach us about their processes and in the end of the visit we can tastings theirs wines. This is why I had to miss several Tuesdays to my English classes UPS! because in many taime we retourn to facultad in the afternoon.

The best thing about this subject is that we organize a trip to argentina to visit different vines in that country to be able to compare with vines of chile. This is not obligatory but it´s always a good experience.

3 comments:

  1. 8 subjects are you insane?? ahaha
    I really proud of you girl!!
    You almost finish your career
    c u xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have many subjects but you can do it Sofia !!

    ReplyDelete