Thursday, June 13, 2019

Hello everyone:

Today I going to talking about website.


I tell you that the truth is I never visit a webside or youtube constantly. I don´t have one favourite website but, I'm always looking all of things on Instagram. Every day I check at least five times Instagram, I see pictures of friends but I also follow shops or profiles about agronomy things.

I really like the topic related to agroindustry, especially the production of wines and olive oil. so today I'm going to tell you about one of these topics that I follow on my social network , the name is Olive_oil_store on instagram. On this page they sell the Deleyda olive oil, this oil have very high quality. In this page they also give information on the benefits of olive oil, they upload several pictures about oil production or olive plantations and this are very nice to see. Well, Instagram is an immediate social network, I visit this site every day because every time they upload a new photo, it automatically appears on my instragram

2 comments:

  1. hahaha Im on instagram all day!! is my favourite social media

    ReplyDelete
  2. instagram always giving us entertainment jajaja

    ReplyDelete