Thursday, May 16, 2019

Hi everyone:

Today Im going to talking about one of my favourites hobbies! movies or series. 
I really love spend my time whatching Netflix, especially in winter when
is raining. Right now I'm watching my favorite series for the fourth time,
"breaking bad". Its about  a guy who is professor of chemistry in a school,
he has a wife, one son an a baby to be born.  He is diagnosed with
terminal lung cancer and he start to coocking methamphetamines to leave his family
with money when he dies.


I'm not a fan of the movies but I saw one in the cinema recently and I really
loved: “Bohemia Rhapsody “ Its about the live of Freddie Mercury, the vocalist
of Queen. Im not a fan of Queen but after the movie I stars to listeng their
music and really love it!

1 comment:

  1. sofi!! i watched that series too, is one of my favourites series! is a lil sad but so exciting <3. hug xxx

    ReplyDelete