Thursday, April 18, 2019

Hello everyone:

When I was youg I dream of being a famous actress or Singer but, I dont sing very well so,  I forget this option.When I study my final year in school I dont have any idea what I really want study at University.First I think study Civil Engineering but, I dont like math a lot. Allways I loved the Nature and cooked so I talkwhith my familia and we think how to mix both. In agriculture I can do it! Because there is an elective called
agroindustry where I study the processing of food, wine, olive oil, all of the topics related to food.
In this moment I study my last year of Agriculture at Universidad de Chile. Im so happy to choose this career because  I can work on something related to wines which is what I like very much at this time.


5 comments:

  1. Sofi pleasee teach me how to do wine jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah funny story
    why didnt you try to sing anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to be a singer too, but i can't sing at all, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck sofia, agroindustry is interesting

    ReplyDelete