Tuesday, July 2, 2019


Hi all! 

Today I am going to talk to you about nature. I am very passionate about this topic. I love the nature, practice trekking, hiking, camping, everything related to nature. I all the summers i go to the south of Chile, to valdivia and the lake Calafquen with my family and we always do some activity of trekking whit them. I climbed volcanoes (Villarrica, Quetrupillan, Choshuenco) A while tiem ago I went to a trekking and went to the campsite “ la junta” in Cochamó. In this place I do three trekkings: Arcoíris, Anfiteatro y Matelandia. But I feel that the most beautiful thing for me was that I went to the Torres del Paine to do the walk of the W. I was 6 days walking inside the park to achieve the W and after I went to Argentina to see the P glacier was really beautiful.In the rest of the year I do a lot of trekking in Santiago, I go to the waters of San Ramon and I will climb El pintor in Farellones (4,200 msnm)


No comments:

Post a Comment